A Great Place to Work
Orchard View is a state of the art, long term care facility providing health services for 40 residents and employing approximately 60 staff. We are located in the Village of Gagetown next to the beautiful Saint John River just 40 minutes from Fredericton; the busy capital of New Brunswick.
Our team of dedicated staff are committed to making a difference in the lives of our residents.
Orchard View is an excellent fit for you if you believe in putting residents first and thrive in a culture where employee respect and autonomy are guiding philosophies
Our employees are encouraged to be involved in various aspects of the organization. We are deeply committed to the principles of a respectful workplace and continuously work to ensure the safety of our employees through:
- An active Back in Form program
- Ergonomic assessment and adjustments
- An engaged Joint Health and Safety Committee
As a preferred employer, we offer:
- Commitment to excellence in care
- Great orientation program
- Continued education opportunities
- Commitment to quality of work life, open communication and team work
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Free parking
We continually accept applications for the following positions:
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Generic Employees*
*Generic employees are unique to Orchard View whereby part time & casual employees receive orientation as a Resident Attendant; Dietary Attendant; Housekeeping and Laundry attendant. This gives Orchard View more scheduling flexibility and gives employees access to more shift opportunities.
Orchard View is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Please submit your resume with references or the application form below directly to:
Jenny Hickson, Director of Care
Orchard View Long Term Care
2230 Route 102
Gagetown, NB E5M 1J6
Ph: 560-488-3585 Fax: 506-488-3551
Upon hiring, all employees are required to:
- Submit to a criminal records check
- Submit a medical form completed by a physician
- Sign an Oath of Confidentiality